Thanks to awesome feedback from you several bugs were fixed in this update. Please update your App Store reviews.
• Fixed issue when you couldn’t change the starting date on Date Calculator screen.
• Fixed Date Calculator not subtracting days when selected days is less than 7.
• Fixed results position on Intervals screen on iPad.
• Smaller fixes and design improvements.
Welcome to Timerange 3. New look, even more intuitive interface, more useful functions.
• Fresh look. Absolutely new interface designed especially for iOS 7, but very familiar to you.
• Include and exclude initial and final dates on Intervals screen to get more accurate results.
• Receive notifications about your counters in time, or a little in advance.
• Less buttons. Just tap on the plus sign on Date Calculator screen to turn in to minus sign.
• Cleaner result display in Intervals and Counters screen.
• Tap on a result in Date Intervals screen to copy or add it as an event to Calendar app.
• Timerange now supports iOS 7 and later.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ok, now all is right and Timerange returned to the App Store. Remember, if you find a bug in the Timerange, email me at support(at)randexdev.com. It’s very important and helpful for me and for other users.
Less than 24 hours after releasing 2.0, the additional update came to the App Store. This small update fixes some problems with intervals counting, date calculating and adds “Reset” button on every counter you create. Look at the list of full changes right below:
• Reset counters by tapping on new “Reset” button.
• Faster date calculating on the first screen if all days of the week are selected.
• Fixed bug that prevents choosing another date in second screen.
• Fixed freezing when calculating with big amount of selected days on first screen.
A huge update for Timerange finally has passed to the App Store and I want to congratulate you on this significant event 🙂 …But stop, what’s Timerange? Yes, it’s renamed DateInterval. I think the new name is easier to pronounce and remember than the old one. Here’s several new big functions I added in this update. See all the new stuff right below:
• Third function, which is called “Counters”. Set the date and a name, and you can watch anytime how much time has passed since that, or how much time left until that date. Add as many counters as you want.
• Week days disc. Just swipe up on the first screen and choose what days to count: only business days, only holidays or by your own choose (e.g. only mondays, wednesdays and fridays).
• Dates to skip. Tap on “Dates to skip” link on a first screen and add some holidays that must be skipped independently of what day of the week it is, like Christmas holidays or the Independence day.
• Amount of business days, holidays and days from custom set from a disc now showing in a second screen (Interval calculator).
• Ready for iPad with Retina display.
• Some small fixes and stability improvements.
The new update is free (of course), but the new functions such as counters and weekdays will be unlocked after buying Timerange Plus for just $0.99. Upgrade and you’ll not regret 🙂
If you still don’t have Timerange on your device, time to get it now!