There’s a lot of tutorials about how to create a UICollectionView using storyboards or just nib files. I don’t like Interface Builder and prefer to do everything in code. Most of the time it’s easier, it creates less bugs, so in this tutorial we will create UICollectionView programmatically.
UICollectionView is highly customizable class for presenting your content in almost any layout you want. If you want Apple to tell you basics about it, visit WWDC 2012 videos “Introducing Collection Views” and “Advanced Collection Views and Building Custom Layouts”. It implements in a similar way to UITableView — using UICollectionViewDataSource and UICollectionViewDelegate protocols. Let’s take a look at how to do it using Swift. (more…)
Thanks to awesome feedback from you several bugs were fixed in this update. Please update your App Store reviews.
• Fixed issue when you couldn’t change the starting date on Date Calculator screen.
• Fixed Date Calculator not subtracting days when selected days is less than 7.
• Fixed results position on Intervals screen on iPad.
• Smaller fixes and design improvements.
Welcome to Timerange 3. New look, even more intuitive interface, more useful functions.
• Fresh look. Absolutely new interface designed especially for iOS 7, but very familiar to you.
• Include and exclude initial and final dates on Intervals screen to get more accurate results.
• Receive notifications about your counters in time, or a little in advance.
• Less buttons. Just tap on the plus sign on Date Calculator screen to turn in to minus sign.
• Cleaner result display in Intervals and Counters screen.
• Tap on a result in Date Intervals screen to copy or add it as an event to Calendar app.
• Timerange now supports iOS 7 and later.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
At first, Movieday is now free! Also in this update:
• Updated interface especially for iOS 7.
• In-App Purchase to unlock full version of Movieday.
• Added checkmark indicating that a movie has been added to calendar/bookmarks successfully.
• New app icon.
• Fixed Load More button in search.
• Fixed app crashes in some places.
• Smaller fixes and improvements.
Movieday is a great way to create your own day-by-day schedule for watching movies. It has been developed especially for iPhone and iPod Touch. Add movies to a calendar using fully functional search by movies, actors or movie companies. Keep track of the newly released movies in cinemas which appear right in the in-app calendar. Bookmark favorite movies so that you always have access to info about them. Get reminders about movies to watch at any time convenient for you.
• A minimalistic interface allowing access to any part of the application with just 1-2 touches.
• A convenient built-in calendar for managing your own schedule.
• Premiere dates for new movies which are displayed right on the calendar. You can switch it off if you want.
• Fast, and easy search by movies, actors or movie companies.
• Personal reminders about the added movies.
Get it now in the App Store and don’t forget to leave a review.