Yay! A new Timerange update have just hit the App Store. I changed the order of my releases to have more time for my next big project that I’m going to reveal soon.
Got a job a few years ago so I didn’t have time to keep my apps up-to-date, I’m sorry. But every single purchase of Timerange still means a lot to me, always thought that I should get back to iOS development as soon as possible, so thank you all very much for the support! I hope the app serves you well in your daily routine. Now I’m back, so please welcome Timerange 4.0.5!
This update brings the most important improvement: optimization for the latest screens! Yes, the app looks gorgeous on iPhone X and newer. Also in this update:
• Updated the whole codebase to use the latest internal iOS technologies and prepare the app for more updates in the future. A downside of this is that I had to increase the minimal iOS version to 11. Most of you are already on iOS 11, 12, or even 13, so it doesn’t mean much to you.
• Added more colors to Counters. Let it shine in all of them!
• A lot of little layout improvements across all possible iOS devices.
• Fixed some English and Russian localization issues.
• Visually updated the Counters widget.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to create a calendar event for the calculated date. Didn’t know about this feature, huh? Tap on the result on the first screen of the app, then tap on “Event in Calendar” button.