• Fixed some bugs with calculation mechanism on the first screen.
• Added years to counters screen.
• Some other fixes and improvements.
This update fixes a crashing issue on iOS 5. Thank you for your feedback that helped me investigate this.
The new update for Timerange just reached the App Store! Here’s what’s new:
• Simplified Intervals screen. Now it’s a little bit easier and more convenient to use.
No more “Totals” button, everything is on screen already.
• Choose time display style for every counter in the Counters screen.
By multiple requests.
• More accurate results. Everywhere.
This means I rewrote the calculation mechanism so you never get one day more or less than in actual interval in Intervals and Counters screens.
• Some little fixes and design improvements.
• Requires iOS 5.0 and later.
I hope you enjoy this update, don’t forget to leave your review in App Store! :-)
• Added support for different currencies on a screen telling about the upgrade.
Ok, now all is right and Timerange returned to the App Store. Remember, if you find a bug in the Timerange, email me at support(at)randexdev.com. It’s very important and helpful for me and for other users.
• Fully optimized for iPhone 5.
• Days subtraction fuction is back.
• Some smaller fixes and improvements.
And now it supports only iOS 4.3 and later. Enjoy :)
Update: There’s some problems with Timerange so now you can’t find it in the App Store. New update is coming, please wait for it.
Less than 24 hours after releasing 2.0, the additional update came to the App Store. This small update fixes some problems with intervals counting, date calculating and adds “Reset” button on every counter you create. Look at the list of full changes right below:
• Reset counters by tapping on new “Reset” button.
• Faster date calculating on the first screen if all days of the week are selected.
• Fixed bug that prevents choosing another date in second screen.
• Fixed freezing when calculating with big amount of selected days on first screen.