• Fixed some bugs with calculation mechanism on the first screen.
• Added years to counters screen.
• Some other fixes and improvements.
This update fixes a crashing issue on iOS 5. Thank you for your feedback that helped me investigate this.
The new update for Timerange just reached the App Store! Here’s what’s new:
• Simplified Intervals screen. Now it’s a little bit easier and more convenient to use.
No more “Totals” button, everything is on screen already.
• Choose time display style for every counter in the Counters screen.
By multiple requests.
• More accurate results. Everywhere.
This means I rewrote the calculation mechanism so you never get one day more or less than in actual interval in Intervals and Counters screens.
• Some little fixes and design improvements.
• Requires iOS 5.0 and later.
I hope you enjoy this update, don’t forget to leave your review in App Store! :-)
• Added support for different currencies on a screen telling about the upgrade.
Ok, now all is right and Timerange returned to the App Store. Remember, if you find a bug in the Timerange, email me at support(at)randexdev.com. It’s very important and helpful for me and for other users.
• Fully optimized for iPhone 5.
• Days subtraction fuction is back.
• Some smaller fixes and improvements.
And now it supports only iOS 4.3 and later. Enjoy :)
Update: There’s some problems with Timerange so now you can’t find it in the App Store. New update is coming, please wait for it.
Less than 24 hours after releasing 2.0, the additional update came to the App Store. This small update fixes some problems with intervals counting, date calculating and adds “Reset” button on every counter you create. Look at the list of full changes right below:
• Reset counters by tapping on new “Reset” button.
• Faster date calculating on the first screen if all days of the week are selected.
• Fixed bug that prevents choosing another date in second screen.
• Fixed freezing when calculating with big amount of selected days on first screen.
A huge update for Timerange finally has passed to the App Store and I want to congratulate you on this significant event :) …But stop, what’s Timerange? Yes, it’s renamed DateInterval. I think the new name is easier to pronounce and remember than the old one. Here’s several new big functions I added in this update. See all the new stuff right below:
• Third function, which is called “Counters”. Set the date and a name, and you can watch anytime how much time has passed since that, or how much time left until that date. Add as many counters as you want.
• Week days disc. Just swipe up on the first screen and choose what days to count: only business days, only holidays or by your own choose (e.g. only mondays, wednesdays and fridays).
• Dates to skip. Tap on “Dates to skip” link on a first screen and add some holidays that must be skipped independently of what day of the week it is, like Christmas holidays or the Independence day.
• Amount of business days, holidays and days from custom set from a disc now showing in a second screen (Interval calculator).
• Ready for iPad with Retina display.
• Some small fixes and stability improvements.
The new update is free (of course), but the new functions such as counters and weekdays will be unlocked after buying Timerange Plus for just $0.99. Upgrade and you’ll not regret :)
If you still don’t have Timerange on your device, time to get it now!