This version of Movieday fixes common bugs and crashes throughout the app. If you find one, please feel free to contact me via Support & Suggestions button in Settings.
A new version of Movieday just reached the App Store.
• Movieday is now more integrated into iOS 8 with an extension for Notification Center. It shows you movies that you set for a current day. You can also mark movies as watched right in Notification Center and tap on a movie to get full information about it in Movieday.
• The app is now optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
• Digging through movies and people info? Tap and hold Back button to go all the way back to where you started.
• Use date picker instead of calendar if you want when you add a new movie, and quickly switch between them.
• Added image caching.
• Improved search.
• Fixed a bug when you couldn’t delete a movie.
• Smaller fixes and design improvements.
In this this version I’ve completely redesigned Movieday to make it easier to control the calendar and explore new movies. And finally you can mark movies as watched. Full list of changes below:
- Add movies to the calendar as watched or planned to watch. Mark movies as watched.
- Get lists of all watched or overdue movies with just one tap.
- Improved and unified search. Get search results from the Internet by people and movies, and also by movies from the calendar.
- Temporarily removed upcoming movies.
- Removed companies from search.
- Removed bookmarks.
At first, Movieday is now free! Also in this update:
• Updated interface especially for iOS 7.
• In-App Purchase to unlock full version of Movieday.
• Added checkmark indicating that a movie has been added to calendar/bookmarks successfully.
• New app icon.
• Fixed Load More button in search.
• Fixed app crashes in some places.
• Smaller fixes and improvements.
First update for Movieday has just reached the App Store.
• Fixed crashing issue in some movies.
• Fixed russian localization in some places.
• Smaller fixes and stability improvements.
Movieday is a great way to create your own day-by-day schedule for watching movies. It has been developed especially for iPhone and iPod Touch. Add movies to a calendar using fully functional search by movies, actors or movie companies. Keep track of the newly released movies in cinemas which appear right in the in-app calendar. Bookmark favorite movies so that you always have access to info about them. Get reminders about movies to watch at any time convenient for you.
• A minimalistic interface allowing access to any part of the application with just 1-2 touches.
• A convenient built-in calendar for managing your own schedule.
• Premiere dates for new movies which are displayed right on the calendar. You can switch it off if you want.
• Fast, and easy search by movies, actors or movie companies.
• Personal reminders about the added movies.
Get it now in the App Store and don’t forget to leave a review.