At first, Movieday is now free! Also in this update:
• Updated interface especially for iOS 7.
• In-App Purchase to unlock full version of Movieday.
• Added checkmark indicating that a movie has been added to calendar/bookmarks successfully.
• New app icon.
• Fixed Load More button in search.
• Fixed app crashes in some places.
• Smaller fixes and improvements.
First update for Movieday has just reached the App Store.
• Fixed crashing issue in some movies.
• Fixed russian localization in some places.
• Smaller fixes and stability improvements.
Movieday is a great way to create your own day-by-day schedule for watching movies. It has been developed especially for iPhone and iPod Touch. Add movies to a calendar using fully functional search by movies, actors or movie companies. Keep track of the newly released movies in cinemas which appear right in the in-app calendar. Bookmark favorite movies so that you always have access to info about them. Get reminders about movies to watch at any time convenient for you.
• A minimalistic interface allowing access to any part of the application with just 1-2 touches.
• A convenient built-in calendar for managing your own schedule.
• Premiere dates for new movies which are displayed right on the calendar. You can switch it off if you want.
• Fast, and easy search by movies, actors or movie companies.
• Personal reminders about the added movies.
Get it now in the App Store and don’t forget to leave a review.
• Fixed some bugs with calculation mechanism on the first screen.
• Added years to counters screen.
• Some other fixes and improvements.
This update fixes a crashing issue on iOS 5. Thank you for your feedback that helped me investigate this.
The new update for Timerange just reached the App Store! Here’s what’s new:
• Simplified Intervals screen. Now it’s a little bit easier and more convenient to use.
No more “Totals” button, everything is on screen already.
• Choose time display style for every counter in the Counters screen.
By multiple requests.
• More accurate results. Everywhere.
This means I rewrote the calculation mechanism so you never get one day more or less than in actual interval in Intervals and Counters screens.
• Some little fixes and design improvements.
• Requires iOS 5.0 and later.
I hope you enjoy this update, don’t forget to leave your review in App Store! 🙂
• Added support for different currencies on a screen telling about the upgrade.
Ok, now all is right and Timerange returned to the App Store. Remember, if you find a bug in the Timerange, email me at support(at)randexdev.com. It’s very important and helpful for me and for other users.
• Fully optimized for iPhone 5.
• Days subtraction fuction is back.
• Some smaller fixes and improvements.
And now it supports only iOS 4.3 and later. Enjoy 🙂
Update: There’s some problems with Timerange so now you can’t find it in the App Store. New update is coming, please wait for it.
Less than 24 hours after releasing 2.0, the additional update came to the App Store. This small update fixes some problems with intervals counting, date calculating and adds “Reset” button on every counter you create. Look at the list of full changes right below:
• Reset counters by tapping on new “Reset” button.
• Faster date calculating on the first screen if all days of the week are selected.
• Fixed bug that prevents choosing another date in second screen.
• Fixed freezing when calculating with big amount of selected days on first screen.