At first, Movieday is now free! Also in this update:
• Updated interface especially for iOS 7.
• In-App Purchase to unlock full version of Movieday.
• Added checkmark indicating that a movie has been added to calendar/bookmarks successfully.
• New app icon.
• Fixed Load More button in search.
• Fixed app crashes in some places.
• Smaller fixes and improvements.
First update for Movieday has just reached the App Store.
• Fixed crashing issue in some movies.
• Fixed russian localization in some places.
• Smaller fixes and stability improvements.
Movieday is a great way to create your own day-by-day schedule for watching movies. It has been developed especially for iPhone and iPod Touch. Add movies to a calendar using fully functional search by movies, actors or movie companies. Keep track of the newly released movies in cinemas which appear right in the in-app calendar. Bookmark favorite movies so that you always have access to info about them. Get reminders about movies to watch at any time convenient for you.
• A minimalistic interface allowing access to any part of the application with just 1-2 touches.
• A convenient built-in calendar for managing your own schedule.
• Premiere dates for new movies which are displayed right on the calendar. You can switch it off if you want.
• Fast, and easy search by movies, actors or movie companies.
• Personal reminders about the added movies.
Get it now in the App Store and don’t forget to leave a review.
• Fixed some bugs with calculation mechanism on the first screen.
• Added years to counters screen.
• Some other fixes and improvements.
This update fixes a crashing issue on iOS 5. Thank you for your feedback that helped me investigate this.
The new update for Timerange just reached the App Store! Here’s what’s new:
• Simplified Intervals screen. Now it’s a little bit easier and more convenient to use.
No more “Totals” button, everything is on screen already.
• Choose time display style for every counter in the Counters screen.
By multiple requests.
• More accurate results. Everywhere.
This means I rewrote the calculation mechanism so you never get one day more or less than in actual interval in Intervals and Counters screens.
• Some little fixes and design improvements.
• Requires iOS 5.0 and later.
I hope you enjoy this update, don’t forget to leave your review in App Store! :-)
• Added support for different currencies on a screen telling about the upgrade.