A new update for Timerange just reached the App Store, and it’s all about fixing and improving user experience. But at first, I’d like to thank you all for your emails (I’ve received a lot of them since the last update). They really help to find bugs and to understand what things need to be improved in the app.
So here’s the changelog:
• Timerange now calculates everything 30% faster and uses 32% less memory!
• Simplified Widget Editor.
• Added a few tips about how to use Timerange.
• Fixed a bug when you couldn’t move or delete any widget.
• Fixed a bug when Timerange didn’t remember last entered dates on the Intervals screen.
• Other fixes and stability improvements.
Enjoy the new update and let me know what do you think about it by opening up Timerange and going into Settings > About Timerange > Support & Suggestions. And don’t forget to update your reviews in the App Store!