A little update for Timerange just reached the App Store.
• Added weeks, months, and years to counters that have All-day switch turned off.
• Fixed crash at startup that happened in rare cases.
• Fixed crash when you change your workweek in app settings.
• Fixed issue on iPad when you weren’t be able to reset a counter.
• Smaller fixes and stability improvements.
Meet the Timerange 4!
In this Timerange reincarnation the app got a massive design overhaul, date calculation made even easier and more convenient, counters got several new features, and a new Settings screen allows you to customize the app.
• New Timerange design look awesome on iOS devices and also have got a bunch of new animations!
• Updated Date Calculation screen allows you to add or subtract from a date not only days, but also weeks, months, and even years.
• New Settings screen provides features to customize Timerange: choose whether the app will remember last opened screen, or open the one by your choice.
• Now you can customize fields behavior on Date Calculation screen and Intervals Calculation screen: set them to remember last values, or select a value for every field.
• Set your own workweek, and Timerange will calculate working and non-working days for you on Intervals Calculation screen.
• Create counters with a single tap using new “Fast Counter” feature.
• Set a color for each counter and reorder them as you want.
• And finally, Notification Center widget for your counters! Select within the app which counters to display on the widget.
Starting this July work with dates will become even simpler with Timerange 4.
It comes with 14 new features and beautiful new interface for Date Calculation screen that looks nice and improves usability. Take a look at some new stuff that Timerange will bring to you below.
This version of Movieday fixes common bugs and crashes throughout the app. If you find one, please feel free to contact me via Support & Suggestions button in Settings.
A first update for RDWeekdisc just reached Chupamobile.
• Added Objective-C version which has the same functionality. Choose what’s best for your project.
• Fixed a bug when you couldn’t set selectedDays property.
Remember this little guy from Timerange? Now you can buy its source code for your own project on Chupamobile.
RDWeekdisc is a control that provides a nice way for selecting weekdays.
RDWeekdisc arranges all weekdays in a circle, and has a label in the center of it.
Each weekday is a circle with a label in it. If you tap on it, it changes its state to on or off (selected — not selected) with a fancy animation.
All text and colors are fully customizable. You can even set the radius of the circle in which weekdays are placed, and size of weekday circles.
You can set up RDWeekdisc through the Interface Builder or by writing a few lines of code.
There’s a full documentation for it on Chupamobile, and you can buy it from there.
A new version of Movieday just reached the App Store.
• Movieday is now more integrated into iOS 8 with an extension for Notification Center. It shows you movies that you set for a current day. You can also mark movies as watched right in Notification Center and tap on a movie to get full information about it in Movieday.
• The app is now optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
• Digging through movies and people info? Tap and hold Back button to go all the way back to where you started.
• Use date picker instead of calendar if you want when you add a new movie, and quickly switch between them.
• Added image caching.
• Improved search.
• Fixed a bug when you couldn’t delete a movie.
• Smaller fixes and design improvements.