A new update for Timerange just reached the App Store, and it’s all about fixing and improving user experience. But at first, I’d like to thank you all for your emails (I’ve received a lot of them since the last update). They really help to find bugs and to understand what things need to be improved in the app.
So here’s the changelog:
• Timerange now calculates everything 30% faster and uses 32% less memory!
• Simplified Widget Editor.
• Added a few tips about how to use Timerange.
• Fixed a bug when you couldn’t move or delete any widget.
• Fixed a bug when Timerange didn’t remember last entered dates on the Intervals screen.
• Other fixes and stability improvements.
Enjoy the new update and let me know what do you think about it by opening up Timerange and going into Settings > About Timerange > Support & Suggestions. And don’t forget to update your reviews in the App Store!
Timerange now supports iOS 9! I’ve also fixed a crash on the Intervals screen, added landscape orientation for iPad, and made a few more improvements to the app. If you find a bug in Timerange or you have any questions or suggestions about the app, feel free to e-mail me using “Support & Suggestions” button on the “About Timerange” screen inside the app. And don’t forget to leave a review in the App Store — it helps a lot!
A little update for Timerange just reached the App Store.
• Added weeks, months, and years to counters that have All-day switch turned off.
• Fixed crash at startup that happened in rare cases.
• Fixed crash when you change your workweek in app settings.
• Fixed issue on iPad when you weren’t be able to reset a counter.
• Smaller fixes and stability improvements.
Meet the Timerange 4!
In this Timerange reincarnation the app got a massive design overhaul, date calculation made even easier and more convenient, counters got several new features, and a new Settings screen allows you to customize the app.
• New Timerange design look awesome on iOS devices and also have got a bunch of new animations!
• Updated Date Calculation screen allows you to add or subtract from a date not only days, but also weeks, months, and even years.
• New Settings screen provides features to customize Timerange: choose whether the app will remember last opened screen, or open the one by your choice.
• Now you can customize fields behavior on Date Calculation screen and Intervals Calculation screen: set them to remember last values, or select a value for every field.
• Set your own workweek, and Timerange will calculate working and non-working days for you on Intervals Calculation screen.
• Create counters with a single tap using new “Fast Counter” feature.
• Set a color for each counter and reorder them as you want.
• And finally, Notification Center widget for your counters! Select within the app which counters to display on the widget.
Starting this July work with dates will become even simpler with Timerange 4.
It comes with 14 new features and beautiful new interface for Date Calculation screen that looks nice and improves usability. Take a look at some new stuff that Timerange will bring to you below.
Continue reading “Timerange 4 coming this July”
This version of Movieday fixes common bugs and crashes throughout the app. If you find one, please feel free to contact me via Support & Suggestions button in Settings.
A first update for RDWeekdisc just reached Chupamobile.
• Added Objective-C version which has the same functionality. Choose what’s best for your project.
• Fixed a bug when you couldn’t set selectedDays property.